Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
We all knew Robin Williams who brightened the lives of many people through his wit and his comedy. He was a funny, complicated man, both amazing and unforgettable. He was always able to put a smile on anyone’s face.
This is a list of 11 quotes from Robin and each one will make you think about life, love, joy, and laughter.
- “Comedy is acting out optimism.”
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
- “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.”
- “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’”
- “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
- “You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”
- “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you you are making too much money.”
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
- “Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love: these are what we stay alive for.”
- “Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.”
- “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting.”